Sunday 4 August 2019

Letter to my dearest parent ✍️....

I'm no longer that fragile boy🧑 you use to know.
I'm no longer that lad🤱 viewed from the premature born perspective.
I'm no longer that boy👶 with the poor health condition.


Let me let the world🌎 on my secret!
I'm going through the incubator of Christ without their knowledge.
I've walked through secret fire🔥, they were never aware of.
I've fell🧗 so many times and I've picked myself up that falling no longer scare me to the face.
I've been tossed to and fro by the waves🌊 and storms🌪️ of life and they were completely ignorant.
I never could have done this on my own it was all Christ guiding me all through via their counsels echoing in my ears and playing in my mind💭.

Now I'm growing to be a man 🧔that you would be proud of not the boy you'd cherish and always run🏃 to his rescue at the smell of danger⚠️.
I want to fall🧗 the more and get up all by myself so I could be more stronger💪.
I want to be the man🧔 who overpay every dime of labour you've invested and give you financial 💰rest by the grace of the Almighty God.
I want to be the man🤵 you'd confidently point your finger👈 to in public and say "that's my boy👪".

As much as I want to be a man🤵, I want to keep being that baby👶 of yours that you always bless, counsel and pray for.
I don't want to outgrown the wings🕊️ of your passionate love💖 for as long as you're on planet Earth🌍.

To the two amazing friends and teachers that's been constant in seeing me through my brightest🌕 and darkest🌑 moments for more than two decades, Ehinola  Jvic👴 & M. F👵