Friday 21 August 2015

The way Wisdom.

My name is wisdom. I carefully monitored your conception, your birth and I am still monitoring your growth. I am focusing on you in particular because I love you. You may not know me but I know you. If you listen to
Me, I will change your life and make you great. Never doubt my ability because I have done it for Joseph, David, Job, Ruth, Samuel and Timothy in the past. Read about them in My book called Bible. Can you recollect now how I protected, delivered, promoted and mightily blessed them? What I did for them and much more will I do for you if your life attracts Me.

Listen to Me now, you can't excel without Me. To achieve success in life and enjoy peace, here are ten things you must do:
  • Salvation from sin. Romans 1:28-32.
  • Knowledge of God's word. II Timothy 3:15.
  • Faith in God. Hebrews 11:1,6.
  • Purity. I Peter 1:14,15.
  • Hard Work and seriousness. Proverbs 22:13,29.
  • Endurance. 
  • Helping others. I Samuel 9:11,12; Mathew 25:40.
  • Humility. I peter 5:5.
  • Prayerfulness. Luke 18:1.
  • Dependence. Ecclesiastes 4:9-12.